Monday, March 6, 2017

Day 11

Shit. So I really dropped the ball with the food diary.

Full disclosure- I had a teeny tiny piece of cake on Saturday (day 9) at a 4 year olds birthday party. Still felt a bit of sugar lethargy afterwards, which I was a little surprised by given how little I had. I placated the rest of my hunger with cherry tomatoes, cucumber sticks and carrots sticks.

Other than that little taster, it's all been pretty boring. Maybe a little overeating but with things like carrots and sandwiches. Yes, instead of reaching for a biscuit I'm reaching for a marmite sandwich!

The last few days have seen a few takeaways (KFC, McDs, fish & chips). So while I'm not exactly on a diet, those aren't great foods!

Another food I'm unfortunately eliminating at the moment is legumes aka peanut butter. It's something I'm trying to hopefully improve Baby H's jaundice. A bit sad about this as i was  really enjoying peanut butter!

Yesterday I was so tired that all I wanted was sugar BUT I didn't give in. 

I've found and amazing snack option - seaweed. Ceres organics make a snack pack of nori and its so tasty!

Eats - 5.03.17
Breakfast: oats with frozen berries 
Lunch: marmite sandwich, 2 carrots
Dinner: corn wrap with salad and chicken 

Snacks:
2 bier sticks 
6 pack chicken nuggets
10 pack chicken bites
Seaweed snack
Corn chips

Drinks:
2.25L water

The new obsession

No comments:

Post a Comment