Monday, May 25, 2015

Day 1 (official)

Feeling good about being sugar free. I'm a little jaded from severe headaches and tiredness but think things can only get better (right?)

Each day I thought I would detail what it is I have been eating mainly so I am keeping myself accountable and also in case anyone wants to play along at home!


Breakfast
Rolled Oats with mixed berries
Long black

Morning tea
2 x carrots (cut into sticks)
Long black

Lunch
Red quinoa, black and brown rice salad mixed with chunky basil pesto, sheep feta, avocado, spring onion, cucumber and smoked salmon

Dinner
Leftover roast chicken,  2 small pieces of kumara, 2 small pieces of potato, 2 small yams and 2 spoonfuls of the Quinoa salad.

Snacks
Handful of unsalted cashews
Apple
Water – 2L+

No comments:

Post a Comment