Thursday, May 21, 2015

Sugar overload

Today my team (@ work) celebrated our one year anniversary (we all started in May last year). It involved a lot of baked goods. Banana cake, lolly cake, chocolate caramel brownie, cheese ball, camembert, rice crackers and tan slice.

I ate a piece of tan slice, it was pretty hard going. I ate a piece of lolly cake, seriously that stuff is so good. I ate a small sliver of the brownie, my teeth ached from the sweetness.
God knows how much sugar that added up to.
Now, 2 hours later, I am having the biggest sugar crash, I feel pretty fucking rough to be honest. I have eaten celery, I have eaten a kiwifruit and I’m going to have a cupasoup (which does have added sugar but is still only 1.5g per serving, approx. ¼ of a teaspoon). Dinner tonight might just have to be veges!
(Photo below is of the banana cake I made. I didn’t manage to get a pic of all of the ridiculous food before it was gone!)


No comments:

Post a Comment