Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Day 3

You know sometimes where you just need a block of whittakers chocolate and a bottle of wine?? That's how I've felt for the last 24 hours. However I've stuck to my guns and eaten pretty bloody well again today.

I found a yummy ‘snack pack’ at the supermarket this arvo. While I know it will be cheaper to make up my own, I couldn’t resist. Salami, meat stick BOOM. It has added dextrose, but only 0.2g sugar per serve.

And I've just now realised (looking at what I've had to eat/drink today) I never had a second cup of coffee. The fact I made it through the day without that is astounding!

Breakfast
Rolled Oats with mixed berries
Long black

Morning tea
3 small carrots

Lunch
3 Mandarins
¼ honey & soy chicken (from supermarket, 2.8g sugar apparently)

Afternoon tea
Apple
2x meat snack pack

Dinner
Homemade focaccia bread with hummus, avocado and smoked salmon

Water – 2L+
Handful of cashews

Meat pack good.

No comments:

Post a Comment