Sunday, May 31, 2015

Day 8 & 9 eats

Woke with a headache (perhaps due to the two vodkas the night before) on day 8 (Saturday) which really put me in a bad mood. All I could think about was cake and other bad things. Like if I just had something sugary my mood would improve.

Did I cave? No. Am I dreaming of marshmallow chocolate fish? Yes.

I am also craving baked goods and while I want to experiment with dextrose (see previous post), I'm now thinking it may not be a good idea. I'm pretty sure I would eat an entire tray of whatever I baked. So right now it's pretty clear I need to avoid baking with dextrose for the time being too.


Breakfast
Day 8 - Eggs and ham on grainy bread, long black
Day 9 - Porridge with small banana, long black

Morning tea
Coffee

Lunch
Day 8 - Tomato marina with rice noodles
Day 9 - 2 x pieces of bacon and egg pie, 1 pancake with lemon juice

Dinner
Day 8 - BBQ chicken thigh with cows cous, red onion, grilled corgette, grilled capsicum
Day 9 - Pork belly with roasted camera and carrot

Snacks
Day 8 - 2 x sesameal garlic and rosemary crackers, 50g cheese (tasty), 4 x mandarins, chunk of pineapple
Day 9 - 6 x sesameal garlic and rosemary crackers, 6 x mandarins, 1 carrot, fresh fruit salad (pineapple, apple, kiwi, mandarin and banana)

Water
2L+ each day

No comments:

Post a Comment