Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Day 2


I have more pimples! My body is totally rebelling against me. I really feel like stamping my feet and yelling it’s not fair. I’m sure it'll pass (it better!)

I made a discovery this morning that smoked salmon has added sugar. Captain Romance talked me through how they would’ve smoked it – and I’m pretty happy that there’s not a lot of sugar in it (seriously it’s under 1g in the whole packet). I’m still a bit disappointed by this though.

Breakfast
Rolled Oats with mixed berries
Long black
Morning tea
2 x carrots (cut into sticks)
Long black

Lunch
Nicoise salad*
Afternoon tea
Apple
Red quinoa, black and brown rice salad mixed with chunky basil pesto, sheep feta, avocado, spring onion, cucumber and smoked salmon

Dinner
Broccoli Salad on focaccia 

And...
Handful unsalted cashews
Vodka, lime and soda
Water – 2L+
*This was the healthiest looking thing on the menu. It would’ve contained some sugar I’m sure though it would’ve been a minimal amount.


No comments:

Post a Comment