Saturday, May 30, 2015

Days 4 & 5

The last two days have been a whirlwind of busyness (thank god it's the end of the week!) and I haven't recorded exactly what I have eaten BUT I do know there has been no sugar (except for minimal amounts added in food I haven't been able to avoid).

I've really noticed that my portion sizes are getting smaller and I'm not that hungry between meals. If I do get hungry, its nothing a carrot won't fix.


Breakfast
Day 4 - Porridge with berries, long black
Day 5 - Porridge with a small banana, long black

Morning snacks
Day 4 - 3 small/medium carrots, 2 mandarins, long black, meat pack
Day 5 - 3 small/medium carrots, meat pack, long black, small amount of quinoa salad

Lunch
Day 4 - Beetroot salad (beetroot, mescaline, feta) from classic cafe - may have had traces of sugar
Day 5 - BLT on sour dough from The Dowse

Afternoon snacks
Day 4 - Apple
Day 5 - Carrot sticks

Dinner
Day 4 - Thai red beef curry on rice
Day 5 - Fish stirfry (lots of veggies, there was oyster sauce added - which does contain sugar, though it would've been minimal in this meal).

Both days I drank over 2L of water
Day 4 - one vodka, mint, lime and soda water
Day 5 - Two vodka, mint, lime and soda water (imbibed why watching the sad farewell to John Campbell and Campbell Live)

Sour dough does have any added sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment