Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Mindfulness

In preparation for the coming 30 days I have really started to be (even more) mindful about what I am eating, what the sugar content is AND making sure I am actually hungry (not thirsty).

So far so good although for the first time in a rather long time I have pimples. Plural. The odd one every so often is perfectly fine but currently I am sporting a red bump on my right cheek along with a crop of white heads and one threatening to erupt near my nose.

Is this because I am cutting down on the crap and my body is rebelling? I'm really hoping that drinking more water and eating more fresh food will clear my skin up pronto.

Today's sugar:
1 beer (lager)
half a small piece of banana bread (had splenda added)
Made cake and tasted batter and icing

No comments:

Post a Comment