Monday, June 1, 2015

Day 10

Hormones, they're a killer. I am incredibly hungry and have this feeling that cake would soothe this and my PMS. Instead I'm eating savoury foods, and fresh fruit. Good on me. Where do I pick up my award?

I keep dreaming of food, so much so that I have been waking up thinking I have accidentally eaten sugar. Its frustrating but I hope this is just another thing to get through!


Breakfast
Porridge with 1/2 a banana, long black

Morning tea
Scrambled egg (made with unsweetened coconut and almond milk), piece of bacon and grainy toast (no added sugar)

Lunch
BBQ chicken thigh with spoonful of plain cous cous

Dinner
With the in-laws: Roast chicken, kumara, potato, carrot, parsnip, broccoli, spinach.
Glass of white wine

Snacks
Mandarin x3, banana, 6 x water crackers with taramasalata, 1/4 an apple
2L water

No comments:

Post a Comment