Sunday, June 7, 2015

Day 15

I may have taken the ability to drink a little far tonight with a bottle of red wine. Too be fair I was celebrating my friend JBs birthday. And also (to be fair) the night hasn't ended with McDonald's (only a handful of crackers!)

Aside from the alcohol, today was a day of achievement. Bathroom cleaned, vacuuming done, washing hung and put away, tax return done (and paid). I even attempted some baking. First off was a raisin, oatmeal, carrot cookie. It won Parker over and they were pretty darn tasty. I think next time I'd cook them for longer and get them onto the cooling rack faster as they got pretty soggy pretty quickly.

Second bit of baking was an applesauce brownie. I used dextrose (which has no added fructose) and you know what. IT WAS DELICIOUS! I would even say maybe too sweet....

Breakfast
Scrambled eggs and a piece of toast

Lunch
Bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich, long black

Snacks
3x mandarins, 2x raisin, oatmeal and carrot cookie, 2 x carrots

Pre-dinner
Slice of homemade pizza (Mexican chicken), piece of brownie (had to make sure it was ok!)

Dinner
Pasta with spicy chorizo tomato sauce, green salad (spinach, rocket, cucumber, lemon)
Brownie (made with (home-made) applesauce and dextrose)

Bottle of red wine

Snacks
5x crackers
Raisin, oat and carrot cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment