Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Day 19

Nothing amazing to report today. Feeling average - but I think thats due to lack of sleep. Tonight I plan on being asleep by 10pm!

I have made a Pastel De Garbanzos y Chocolate (Chocolate Chick Pea Cake) tonight. It is for a surprise birthday morning tea tomorrow at work. Instead of raw sugar I have used dextrose but due to the main ingredient being a block of 72% Whittakers chocolate - the sugar in the cake is 20.75 teaspoons. I am going to aim to cut it into 20 pieces!!

What I ate today:
Breakfast
Porridge with mixed berries, long black

Snacks
4x carrots, boiled egg, 2x mandarins, 7x water crackers with taramasalata

Lunch
TQ Cafe: Eggs benedict with salmon and no hollandaise. On English muffins. Long black
I have no doubt there was sugar added in this meal. The salmon would’ve add some, as would’ve the muffins. However it would’ve been less than a teaspoon total.

Dinner
Home made beef stroganoff (own spice mix, no added diary) with rice noodles.

I am obsessed with carrots. #yum

No comments:

Post a Comment