Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Day 18

One amazing side effect of not eating sugar is that I'm not hungry. Well not in the way I used to be, where I just ate and ate and ate.

I snack through the morning and afternoon (usually on carrots, a piece of fruit and/or some crackers), have a reasonable lunch and a pretty good dinner. And thats been me. No crazy late night snacks. No scavenging the cupboards to find something sweet, or worse baking something just to get a sugar hit.


Breakfast
Porridge with mixed berries (only ate half), long black

4 x carrots (I'm seriously obsessed with carrots)
7 x water crackers with taramasalata, 1x mandarins

Lunch
Classic cafĂ© – roasted Portobello mushrooms of 5 grain toast. Had some weird garlicy aioli thing and halloumi grilled on top. Green salad on the side, two pieces of bacon and a long black. #nom

1x mandarins
1.5L water

Dinner
Stirfry veges* with deli roast beef

*the veggies had a light gravy on them which was made using an oxo cube. This has added sugar. the serving size was 0.3g - and I had about a 1/4 of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment