Sunday, June 7, 2015

Day 16 (+a hangover)

The bottle of red wine last night has made my head so very fuzzy. Luckily my man let me sleep in/stay in bed. Unluckily my toddler didn’t. Nothing says I love you like constant hammering on the door and your three year old screaming ‘wake up mummy, get out of bed’. I finally gave in and got up around 11am.

A super lazy day was had by all. I finished ready Year of no Sugar by Eve O. Schaub. It was a really entertaining read. Highly recommend it. Andrew got me out of the house for a walk around the block. 2.64km, 40mins. We may have actually done that quicker if we didn’t have a toddler in tow. And then for the first time all week I was in bed early and asleep by 8.30pm.

What I ate today:
Breakfast
Crepe with bacon and scrambled eggs, long black

Lunch
Bacon lettuce, avocado and tomato sandwich, long black

Snacks
Mandarin x 2, raisin, oatmeal, carrot cookie, ½ a apple

Dinner
Broccoli salad on homemade gluten free bread

Plus water, lots of water!

No comments:

Post a Comment